Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX

Go down 
+8
samurai388
jmarshhh
ANYwhereBUThome
Xile Loaded
Xile Stew
Malign Virus
K00L4ID
XxNEW LEGENDxX
12 posters
AuthorMessage
XxNEW LEGENDxX

XxNEW LEGENDxX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Empty
PostSubject: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello! This is XxNEW LEGENDxX. I haven't done one of these in like 2 years so I might ramble a little. My name is Matt. I am 20 years old, I am african-american, and a sophomore in college. I currently go to the University of Georgia, but i actually live in Atlanta, Georgia. I have been playing online video games since the Socom days. I started on Socom and had clans on Socom 1, 2, 3 and Combined Assault, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, World at War, and Modern Warfare 2, and now I think I am ready to get back into a clan again. When I started off college, clans kinda were a little too much for me so i had to call it quits and play casual for a while until i could get into the whole college grove. Now, I think I am ready to get back into that kind of lifestyle.

About me(general)- Well my personality really depends on who I am with mostly. To most people, I am not very talkative. It takes a while for me to open myself up to people I'm new to meeting. However, I am not always like this. I can be funny, nice, sarcastic, and/or humble when it is most appropriate. When it comes to commanding officers/bosses/elders, I tend to be very obedient and do not talk back a lot. If you ask me to do something, 97% of the time I will do it without a second thought. I am easy to get along with. I have tons of interest so I am easy to talk to. I like music, sports, other video games, movies, t.v., some books even. The one thing I do not care much for is politics, but if you start a conversation with me about it, I'm intrigued to listen and learn more since I am in political science this semester. Any else general you would like to know about me, just ask.

About me(clan)-As I mentioned above, I do not disrespect my superiors, or many people for that matter, only if our friendship becomes greater will I might do this, but only if you are full aware that I do not mean anything I say or do(come to think of it, this does not make much sense o_O). Anyways, I pretty much follow whatever my superiors what me to do. If they say to snipe and cover B, I am there in a heart beat. While my tactical skills are not the greatest(I am willing to improve), my individual skills i would say are above average. However, I am not the best nor do i ever claim to be the best. Skill does not win every game. I do not brag a lot unless someone temps me enough(it takes a lot to get to me). I do not like to trash talk. I feel it ruins the game if a ton of people trash talk each other. If someone gets mad after a game, great, i ignore them. But if a team vs. a team start trash talking each other, then it gets out of hand. I play to have fun, but I also play to win. If I fell it is important enough, I always give it my all no matter what people say. I play to aid the team the best way i can. If that means holding a position one game and preventing a team from going a certain way, then I will do it. I enjoy fun night. Clan vs. Clan battles are alright, but I have the most fun when I am with the clan when we are all having fun. I hope you guys will accept me and i will not let any of you guys down if you do accept me. The way I see it, There is no I in Call of Duty or team for that matter.
Back to top Go down
K00L4ID
Clan Member
K00L4ID

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:19 pm

"I haven't done one of these in like 2 years so I might ramble a little." - a little eh... ITS A TRAP

Anyways seems from your intro that you'll fit in well, therefore welcome! The list of tags to add are http://www.theexiledclan.com/t1413-gamers-interested-in-joining-read-this-first if you didn't see it. At the moment, I believe some of the people on that list are currently in a gamebattles match so you might not get to get gametime til afterwards, but they should probably accept the invite quickly if that's the case. Sooo good luck, add me if you want (gamertag is same as on here, K00L4ID with zero's and a four instead of o's and an a), and once more welcome.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Welcome to the forums man. Hope to get some games in with ya sometime.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Just follow the info in the thread Koolaid linked to, and we'll go from there. Welcome aboard man.
Back to top Go down
Xile Loaded
Respected Exile

Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Welcome. Looking forward to getting some matches in with you.
Back to top Go down
ANYwhereBUThome
Clan Member
ANYwhereBUThome

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Legend was one of my best members from my old clan and him and I have been running the leaderboards since, like he stated - Socom days [ 2005 to be exact. ]

Point and match, he's a dedicated member and one of my very good friends.
Not to mention very active.

Welcome, Matt!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ANYwhereBUThome0
XxNEW LEGENDxX

XxNEW LEGENDxX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:26 am

Thanks everybody! It really means a lot. I am looking forward to playing with all of you!
Back to top Go down
jmarshhh
Clan Leader
jmarshhh

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 am

Looking forward to getting some games in. I'll be on all night tonight.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 am

I should be on this evening as well.
Back to top Go down
samurai388
Clan Member
samurai388

Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:04 am

Welcome looking forward to gaming with you
Back to top Go down
Xile Explicit
Gamebattles Captain
Xile Explicit

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome to the clan!
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

Number of posts : 4113

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Welcome, NewLegend. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://theexiled.darkbb.com
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Welcome Aboard our newest member : XxNEW LEGENDxX
Good games tonight man. I'm sure you'll open up more once you've gotten some more games in with us.
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
MGilli
Clan ...?
MGilli

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:29 am

nice to meet ya im David aka MGilli go ahead and add me up. youll figure out quick around here everyone is very laid back and fun to play with. plus we do work lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX   Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamertag: XxNEW LEGENDxX
Page 1 of 1