Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xUKx Renegade Application

Go down 
+2
Xile Stew
xUKx Renegade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xUKx Renegade

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-21

xUKx Renegade Application Empty
PostSubject: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:48 am

Hello,

Here is my application for a clan trial. Below is what I wrote on the CoD:BO Clan Forum.

Quote :
Experienced Player Looking For Clan

I am level 50 and never prestige on any Call of Duty game.
From level 1>50 I was a team-player and played tons of Headquarters. I wouldn't care about my K/D ratio as long as I did my best to support the team. You could even verify this by looking at my most points acquired in a game on my combat record.
Since reaching level 50 I have no need for XP any more so I am concentrating on my K/D ratio. I don't camp as you don't get many kills if you do but I might stay in a room for 30 seconds looking out of every window before I move.

My K/D ratio has improved by 0.30 in the last 2 days which is a huge amount seeing as I almost have 5000 kills. My last 10 games I have played are FFA and my K/D ratio average is around 5 kills to a death. I have some 2.20's, 6.00, 7.50 but on average over ten games it's around 5. Once again you can verify this by checking my combat record.

I am looking for a decent clan who are fairly good at communicating with each other and do what is right for the team and who aren't going to go lone wolf to steal some glory only to lose the team the match. I have described everything above about my combat record to show you that I am a very good team player on objective based games and when it comes to TDM or where it comes to killing, I am very good at that too.

The top 5 perks I constantly switch between are:

Ghost Pro (Never gets changed)
Hardened Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Hacker Pro
Warlord Pro

They are the 5 ones I always use, I do have Hardline Pro which I used before I earned Ghost Pro.

I don't mind doing clan trials and I am available almost everyday. My XBL Gamer Tag is xUKx Renegade.

Add me/send me a message on Xbox Live or reply to this topic if you are interested in having me for trials.

I do have a headset just for reference.

Thank you.

- xUKx Renegade

I hope to hear from somebody soon to know whether I have been accepted/rejected for clan trials. I hear that 'The Exiled' care more about winning than K/D ratio and I'm glad to hear that. There's no point in working as a team when some members won't do what is best for the team i.e - instead of defusing a bomb in 20 seconds, they will sit and camp as the enemy have 4 players against him.

My current setup:

Primary Weapon: AK74U + Extended Mags
Secondary Weapon: CZ75
Lethal: Semtex
Tactical: Flashbang
Equipment: Claymore (I switch between that and Motion Sensor alot)

Perk 1: Ghost Pro
Perk 2: Sleight of Hand Pro
Perk 3: Hacker Pro

Kind regards,

xUKx Renegade
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome aboard man. In the welcome e-mail you got there are a few gt's that you should add up for an eval. Any one of us will work as we aren't going to be that worried about skill, as that can improve. We are more concerned with the community we have built and people who will contribute to that. (Oh, and we like to win) That goes without saying though.
Regardless, add me up my gt is the same as my user name here I'll be on for awhile today.
Back to top Go down
Ex Yume
Ex Yume

Number of posts : 2974
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am

Glad to see you made it. Just do what stew said pretty much and we should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 am

I'm just wondering if there will ever be any of us online when you are. Quite the time difference.
Back to top Go down
xUKx Renegade

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 am

I can make it as long as it isn't between say 1 am - 9 am GMT + 0 time.

I am very flexible with times and the 1am-9am won't count fri/sat nights as I haven;t work the next day so I can stay on all night
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:10 am

Well, then sign on and we'll get some games in. I'll meet you there.
Back to top Go down
Xile Loaded
Respected Exile

Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:44 am

Welcome. Looking forward to getting in some good games.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Welcome aboard the newest Xile. Renegade.
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
xUKx Renegade

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks people Smile
Back to top Go down
Scrogglez
Clan Jester
Scrogglez

Number of posts : 1500
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 pm

yeah played a few games with this guy, pretty laid b ack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xUKx Renegade Application   xUKx Renegade Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xUKx Renegade Application
Page 1 of 1