Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy

Go down 
+3
Xile Loaded
Ex Yume
DieN4styy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DieN4styy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Empty
PostSubject: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Hey wassup exiled, my name is DieN4styy pronounced (Dynasty). I was Introduced to this clan/site by Zeph a friend and co worker of mine. I also know this clan was based around cod, and I have no intentions on changing that. Im a all around first person shooter type of guy, Halo Reach is my main focus currently. I play competitively and I plan to enter in a couple of tourneys really soon. I have ambitions on becoming pro and making a name for myself,my team and exiled. Im currently in the works of completing my team I just need two more ppl, If any of know anyone thats:1 skilled at the game/Knowledgeable(knows the game). 2 wants to play competitively(in competitive play the skill level of the opposition is high way higher than casual play). 3 plays with teamwork(A must!!). 4 likes to have fun. 5 friendly and vocal. and 6. Wants to win!. let me know. affraid

GamerTag: DieN4styy.

Back to top Go down
Ex Yume
Ex Yume

Number of posts : 2974
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:40 pm

mlgtryhardwannabegangsta..

welcome.. theres a few on here playing reach, but yea i need a new hard drive right now so i you won't see me on in a few weeks maybe.. but ill still send a f/r over xbox.com

im guessing you played a lot of halo 3? did you get your 50/do mlg in that?
Back to top Go down
Xile Loaded
Respected Exile

Number of posts : 2546
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Welcome and good to meet ya. I'm more of a cod player myself, but hopefully we'll get some games in sometime one way or another.
Back to top Go down
DieN4styy

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Wassup man, LMAO "mlgtryhardwannabegangsta"
And actually I played halo 3 but not nearly as much as h2 I felt like they changed the whole mechanics and feel of the game. But Halo Reach is amazing and -> H3..
Back to top Go down
DieN4styy

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:53 pm

@Loaded yea when CodBo comes out il deffinetly be on man..
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Wait. Does this mean you work at OfficeHell with him? Zephry Jackson! Is this anyone I know?!

edit: belay that. in my exuberance, i just texted him that question....and the answer is no. nice to meet you though, and sorry you decided to join OfficeHell. I promise you'll regret it.
Back to top Go down
DieN4styy

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm

lmao officehell indeed....but no you dont know me im pretty new there..
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:08 pm

yeah, i got that from him already. He's an awesome dude, good friend to have. Zeph likes you, you're good by me. Send me a friend request, and we'll get some Reach action in sometime.
Back to top Go down
DieN4styy

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 pm

cool man will do
Back to top Go down
K00L4ID
Clan Member
K00L4ID

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 pm

I play reach a bit. I'm an angry crappy unfriendly lone wolf so I wouldn't be team quality, but for social or something send an invite my way, been looking for more reach failtacularity.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Sup DieNasty. Welcome aboard. Get those FR's out and we'll get some games in. Where's Scroggz.... He's a Reach(around) type of guy. Hehe. Me on the other hand, COD mostly. Maybe some Borderlands every once in awhile. Speaking of which I bought the new stuff for it and haven't even checked it out yet.
Back to top Go down
Scrogglez
Clan Jester
Scrogglez

Number of posts : 1500
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:14 am

hi add me on xbl ill be on tonight

scroggz exiled or something like that.

I play Halo Reach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy   Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey exiled, Im DieN4styy
Page 1 of 1