Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...

Go down 
+5
KJUGZ
XILEd cAndYmAn
Xile Stew
Zeph
Agent 45
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent 45

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Empty
PostSubject: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

What's up everyone. I've been living the life of the lone wolf for a while on XBL and to tell you the truth it's getting a little lonely... but anyway the name's Agent 45. GT:DA AGENT 45(simple, easy to remember) but I met Stew5150 on XBL and he guided me here.

I normally play COD4, COD WAW, and a little GOW.

To be honest with everyone, the whole "team" concept is new to me because when I play COD I'm so used to never having someone watching my back and always fending for myself that it's kinda turned me into a lone wolf. I've done ok by myself in COD but it's a BIG help to have a buddy watching your back(and front). I'm really glad to be here and I just don't want to be a liability and I hope to be a real asset to the clan. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Welcome! Look forward to getting some games in. We're all about teamwork here, but lone wolves are a big part of our success as well. What gametypes do you prefer in Call of Duty?
Back to top Go down
https://theexiled.darkbb.com
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Yeah, we're all lone wolves I guess that were looking for some back-up. you'll be fine dude.
Back to top Go down
XILEd cAndYmAn
XILEd cAndYmAn

Number of posts : 911
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Welcome aboard guy. And you from FL? I'll be headed down there by the end of this month.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1548173864&ref=profile
Agent 45

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks guys for the warm welcome guys. I normally play Team Deathmatch and War but I like domination too. I tell you it gets frustrating in TDM when you finish with a good score but your teammates finish 0-16(yes, I'm shocked as well). I like communicating but frankly some of the people on XBL aren't the type of people you'd like to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 pm

You've come to the right place dude. You should hop on the practice tomorrow night so we can get some games in.
Back to top Go down
KJUGZ
Clan Leader
KJUGZ

Number of posts : 1886

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theexiledclan.com
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am

WHAT THE HELL MAN????!!! since when do we offer warm welcomes around here?! oh fine, alright....hi, welcome...shabang.

haha, no, but seriously. welcome dude. have fun, and don't turn your back on the angry midget -------> Zeph.
Back to top Go down
PinkRanger20
Clan Member
PinkRanger20

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:28 am

Don't forget to set up a facebook too if you
don't already have one. lol JK. most everyone in the clan has one, so
if you want to set one up you are welcome to. We have a group on there.

I'm
Lauren btw. My GT used to be Armystrong25u, so you will hear some of
the guys call me Army, or Pink, or Lauren. I really don't care.
Anyways, I'm the only female in the clan right now, but I'm trying to
change that. I'm trying to find more females interested in call of
duty. Kinda hard though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goarmy.com
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 am

Did you copy and paste this, Pink/Lauren/Raptor X?
Back to top Go down
jmarshhh
Clan Leader
jmarshhh

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 am

If you play TDM, we will get along just fine, because seldom do most of the guys in the clan like Team Deathmatch.

Add me. My GT is my name on here: jmarshhh
Back to top Go down
Ice
Clan Member
Ice

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:09 am

Jmarsh what are you talking about? I invented TDM. and since scrogz posted today get on my level nugga.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 am

Tell him Ice...
Back to top Go down
jmarshhh
Clan Leader
jmarshhh

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:42 am

Whatever, Ice. You wish you were pro. I'm known. Get raped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...   Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from the FLA!!! It's pretty hot here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: