Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bronson boyd

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-21

whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Empty
PostSubject: whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2   whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:20 pm

whats up i put my name like it says too do. but my gamertag is breaknrun2.if i can change my name too gamer tag i will.im 37 from littlerock,arkansas.my old clan was the exiles clan not this clan though. we were for mature gamers . one of our allies and freimds of mine are the seasnipers. if yall dont know who they are go too seasnipers.com and check them out.but for some reason i had to go away for awhile and when i came back the leader on the clan just quit.i dunno but im looking for a clan too play with and compete i can bring alot too exiled clan i think. if yall are interestd lets play some look forward too hearing from ya
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2   whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 pm

That explains the weird FR. Welcome aboard man, I'll accept that invite and we'll get some games in soon. We're pretty laid back and most of us have been playing together for about 4 years. And as for the User name for the site, we can change it later - we just keep them the same as the GT's for the sake of easiness to keep straight.
Back to top Go down
Xile Explicit
Gamebattles Captain
Xile Explicit

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2   whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:32 pm

welcome man looking forward to playing some games
Back to top Go down
samurai388
Clan Member
samurai388

Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2   whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome add samurai388 we'll get some games in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2   whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up exiled clan im breaknrun2
Page 1 of 1