Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest

HomeTHE EXILEDLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malign Virus (was theimerdude)

Go down 
+4
samurai388
Xile DeathScar
Xile Stew
Malign Virus
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2010-12-28

Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Empty
PostSubject: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey, I'm theimerdude, although the only reason I am is due to my brother making an account before me. Likely within the next month I'll be buying my own xbox with a new live account which is why it is subject to change. I'll edit this later if needed to join
I'm 17, although on january 20th that will change Very Happy
I live in wisconsin.

I have MW2 and blackops, however I play MW2 alot more, I find it more enjoyable. I'm not "great" but I can easily hold my own in a match. On MW2 I tend to at least get one pavelow in every round or two.

Before I end my introduction, I HAVE to give compliments on the website designer. You really did a good job.

Last edited by theimerdude on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

Number of posts : 4548
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

Welcome aboard man. I'm not sure what the deal is with your choice of user name, but add the people in the thread titled "new users read this before" blah blah.
My gt is the same as my user name here. Looking forward to some games. How did you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Well I was bored of playing alone, so i googled clans for about half an hour, checking out a few different ones, most were either inactive or just not appealing, I stumbled upon here, checked out the website, was impressed, and then I looked at your activity, and you seem to be active enough, not overly large, and not inactive. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

It's not the gamertag I have a deal with, but its more like my brother. Hes not the brightest, and tends to act like an idiot online, wrecking my KD ratio, making me look like an idiot, so on. So I'm getting my own xbox in a week or two to fix that. Which is why I just made the mention that I'll likely be changing.

Just sent requests to everyone except Jmarsh because his list is full.
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

Number of posts : 3216
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Welcome.

Not digging the name though.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Haha I couldn't really think of anything, and I was looking at my screen and the first thing I saw was admin. I'll gladly change it.
Back to top Go down
samurai388
Clan Member
samurai388

Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

I think a real admin has to do that.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 am

Crap, forgot this what a phpBB forum xD Well my bad, I'll contact one and ask for a name change. Sorry for the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 am

Stew or Zeph can help you there.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 am

Just messaged zeph about it.
Sorry again for the trouble. didn't think the name would be a problem, although it is completely understandable that it is
Back to top Go down
jmarshhh
Clan Leader
jmarshhh

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 am

I'll clean my friends list up tonight. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

Number of posts : 4113

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 am

Welcome to the forum, Dude. No worries about the name thing, we're OK with forgiving accidents around these parts Smile

Let us know if you need anything, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://theexiled.darkbb.com
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 am

jmarshhh wrote:
I'll clean my friends list up tonight. Sorry about that.
No problem, I'll add you tonight. I may be getting the new xbox today if I can find a good deal. afro
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:28 pm

So was your lil' bro on when I was sending you invites or what?
Back to top Go down
Xile DeathScar
Xile DeathScar

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah dude, it's cool. It was just a tad disconcerting.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm

yeah my brother was on. I was at the mall for longer than I thought unfortunately. Due to some girls. But I got a new xbox, and hopefully I'll be making an xbl account when it's finished updating.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Girls? Say no more Smile
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

I just made an xbox live account named Malign Virus, it was originally going to be "The Message" due to a joke with some friends about Makarov, but of course it was taken. So I was kinda just taking suggestions from xbox live, and that came up Rolling Eyes I'll add you guys all in a second

You guys can delete theimerdude if you want now, sorry for wasting your time with that one.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
Primary Admin
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 am

Would you like your username on here to be changed as well?
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 am

Well I would hate to cause an inconvenience, but yes I would prefer it changed. Preferably just virus, because I hate writing long user names to sign in. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:01 pm

also, I still couldn't add jmarshhh, his friends are still full.
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 pm

We like to keep the user names the same as gamer tags, so sorry. I'm not going to do it until you actually manage to get a game in with some staff.
Back to top Go down
Malign Virus
Clan Member
Malign Virus

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 pm

Alright, that's fine with me. I'm trying to get on today, but since my mom likes ot make any excuse possible to go shopping, I'm watching my baby brother, I'll try to get on as soon as I can..
Back to top Go down
Scrogglez
Clan Jester
Scrogglez

Number of posts : 1500
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:02 am

girls are yucky
Back to top Go down
Xile Stew
Clan Leader
Xile Stew

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:20 am

Welcome Aboard our newest member : Malign Virus.

Good games last night man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malign Virus (was theimerdude)   Malign Virus (was theimerdude) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malign Virus (was theimerdude)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: